Search

Virat Kohli : Do I have to prove anything?

Team India captain Virat Kohli appeared in front of the media for the first time on the South Africa tour. He did not make any statement on the captaincy controversy. He spoke openly on the current Test series and his batting form. Virat gave good news in terms of fitness, and said that he will play in the third match. Virat said – This is not the first time that questions have been raised on my batting.

This happened during the tour of England in 2014 as well. I know that I have been a part of very important moments of the team. Over the past year as well, I have been a part of many important partnerships for the team. I believe in the fact that I do not need to prove anything to anyone. It is not important to me what the outsiders say.

Virat Kohli : Do I have to prove anything?

Virat Kohli : Do I have to prove anything?

Virat was also questioned about the fitness of Indian players. Virat said- It should not be forgotten that, we are playing too much cricket. We want to field our best team for all the international matches. But, taking into account the amount of cricket that happens now, it is not uncommon for some players to get injured every now and then. According to us, Virat Kohli does not face any problem in playing IPL. 16 matches are played. It takes about 2 months.

Kohli does not worry about the fitness of Indian players then. He always plays in the IPL, but many times he has used the excuse of rest to play for India. Before the start of the Test series, Ravindra Jadeja could not make it to the South African tour due to injury. According to Kohli, it is unfortunate that Jadeja got injured. However, R Ashwin has done well in this series so far. Ashwin has proved over the years that he can play anywhere in the world as a spin bowling all-rounder. He has also played important innings with the bat in recent times.